Thursday, June 16, 2011

Come out this Saturday

Other than preparing for this Saturday's event, Weaving Our Dreams into Eden Reframed, we have been just WAITING....WAITING....WAITING for our fallen cedar logs to be milled at the Forest Stewards. Hopefully the wood will be ready by early July. We need to get the gates built, along with the signage, the benches and the story hive. We have lots of work in front of us. Otherwise, I have started work on another body of work that will be my last show as part of my collective, VALISE (Vashon Artists Linked in Social Engagement). I am curating a show of images that will come from my community on Facebook called Reconstructive Visions of the Future and I am resurrecting or reinvigorating a body of work about nuclear issues. It is a bit challenging to steward all these projects at once, but, hey, I have to squeeze every bit of juice out of these last months of sabbatical.

No comments:

Post a Comment